There are growing levels of anxiety evidenced among our young children and teens. Schools act as containers for students anxieties associated with their stage of development and those that naturally occur in the learning process. Anxieties cannot be eliminated but we can learn to cope better, which will help alleviate the contagious effects that can run up and down the matrix of the school as a community.
Our workshops are designed to meet the needs of teachers and parents in understanding the emotional experience of learning.
- How early learning experiences influence us today
- How attachment types relate to learning styles
- Anxiety as a naturally occurring part of the learning process
- Understanding organisational anxieties
- Helping students to manage personal expectations
- Developing more resilient learners